Top Benefits of Submit website to google search engine (Website Google Submission)
- It helps bloggers to monitor site search engine visibility.
- On which keywords their sites are ranking for.
- It helps to improve site crawling and indexing.
- You can monitor “404 Not Found” pages and redirect them to the existing ones.
- To monitor whether the site is crawlable by spiders/robots or not.
- Is their site are mobile-friendly. You can check it by visiting Console Dashboard> Search Traffic> Mobile Usability.
- Is there any issue need to be fixed? Such as HTML improvements.
- Figuring out “404 Not Found” pages as well as other HTTP errors.
- Monitoring site hacks and malware detection.
- You can also find which keywords are driving organic traffic via Google.
- Find the inbound links to your site and the numbers of total links.
- You can submit the sitemap to Google, which helps in improving indexing and crawling procedure.
- Finally submitting sitemap in GSC, help search robots to improve crawling and indexing procedure.
- Robots.txt tester helps webmasters to address “Whether their site’s robots.txt file is correctly configured or not?”
- Finally “Fetch as Google” is the best way of rapidly indexing your latest posts in Google search engine’s database.